You will love this arrabbiata sauce recipe because it will allow you to get a 30-Minute Meal ready without blowing the calorie budget.
A few notes to make life even easier or to change your recipe:
- Should you prefer your sauce chunky, you can use a tin of chopped tomato instead of passata; to increase the tomato flavor, you may want to add a teaspoon of tomato paste to the onions, before adding the chopped tomato. Follow the rest of the recipe as it is.
- Should you prefer black olives, then you can use those instead of the green ones.
- For added color, feel free to add some herbs as to your liking: you can use this as a base sauce and add some grilled chicken breast, tuna in water, or other vegetables to it.
- Should you need to add some fats to your diet (which are important for so many functions, such as the absorption of some vitamins!) use a tablespoon of olive oil instead of the cooking spray at the beginning, but just remember to add the calories.
- Remember to amend your calorie count for any modification applied to the recipe.