Refreshing Lychee Tea
Make your summer days extra special with a cooling and delicious Refreshing Lychee Tea.
Servings: 2 glasses
- 2 bags black tea
- 100 ml water
- 100 ml Lychee juice
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1 sprig mint for garnishing
- 2-3 fresh or canned lychees chopped or entire for mixing and garnshing.
- Ice cubes for shaking and pouring (as required)
Start by bringing water to a boil, add the black tea bags, stir and let steep for 5-8 minutes then remove the tea bag.
Next, fill a Boston shaker halfway with ice cubes, followed by lychee juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and fresh or canned lychees (chopped or full).
Shake vigorously for 15-30 seconds.
Pour into glasses over fresh ice cubes and enjoy!
For an extra zing, garnish with a sprig of mint.
- For an extra kick of minty-refreshing flavor, add a few more sprigs of fresh mint inside the shaker along with the lychee juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and lychees.
- This will infuse the tea with a bright and distinctive aroma that will make this refreshing lychee tea even more special.
- Try to buy fresh lychee when making the tea for the best flavor. If you can't find them, canned lychee will work well too!
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.04g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 25IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.4mg