Easy Ube Ice Cream | 5-Step Process
Making your own Ube Ice Cream is a simple five-step process that can bring the irresistible flavor of Ube straight to your kitchen.
- ¾ cup ube cooked and mashed
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
It starts with prepping the ingredients.Once the ingredients are prepared, use an electric hand mixer to beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
Next, fold in the ube, condensed milk, and vanilla extract into the whipped cream gently using a spatula.
Now you're ready to pour it all into a 9"x5" loaf pan lined with parchment paper and seal it with aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer overnight.
And last but not least, enjoy your freshly made Ube Ice Cream! Assemble quickly but savor slowly - this delicious treat surely won't last long!
- If you’re looking to get the best flavor out of your Ube Ice Cream, be sure to use freshly cooked and mashed ube for optimal taste. If you don't have a fresh ube then you can also use frozen ube, make sure to thaw it first.
- To ensure that your ice cream is creamy and smooth, it's important to whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks.
- Additionally, use a spatula to fold the ingredients together to minimize air bubbles and ensure your final product is as smooth as possible.
- For an extra treat, top your Ube Ice Cream off with some mochi for a delightfully textured dessert.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 324mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 940IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 0.2mg